Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I can't believe it!

I can't believe it! Quite a few months ago, I wrote a blog on Emily finishing her first week in FLVS! As I sit here, Emily is almost finished. She only has 1 week left!!!

When Thomas, Emily and I started this homeschool journey, I can definitely say that although I knew it was God's plan for us, I was scared. I wasn't sure what we were going to get accomplished together. We took the leap of faith and stood on God's promises. I can definitely say I am glad we did, and speaking for them, I am sure they would agree.

On this journey, I must say that the things I cling to are that God's mercies are new every morning (Lamentations 3:23) because it wasn't always a walk in the park and that He will never leave us, or forsake us (Deuteronomy 31:6) because He didn't and wouldn't.

This has been an interesting journey to say the least and I can't wait to see what comes up NEXT on our homeschooling path...








"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment